Rely on the most trusted source in aviation training with ASA’s Prepware software for your FAA Knowledge Exam. More than a “question and answer” recounting of test questions, it combines a powerful software program with the accurate and instructional material you expect from ASA. Prepware gives you the tools and confidence needed to ace the test.
ASA Prepware includes the contents of the Computer Testing Supplement—with the same FAA legends, figures, and full-color charts you’ll be issued at the testing center—to help you become familiar with all available information before you take your official test. You can count on ASA to keep up with changes in the FAA Knowledge Exams with free updates available both online and through an email Update subscription service. ASA’s Private Pilot Test Prep is the pilot’s best resource for successful test-taking.
Use Prepware 2015 - Private Pilot for the following Knowledge Exams:
|Private Pilot - Airplane||Sport Pilot - Airplane|
|Private Pilot - Helicopter||Sport Pilot - Balloon|
|Private Pilot - Gyroplane||Sport Pilot - Glider|
|Private Pilot - Glider||Sport Pilot - Airship|
|Private Pilot - Balloon - Hot Air||Sport Pilot - Powered Parchute|
|Private Pilot - Balloon - Gas||Sport Pilot - Weight-Shift Control|
|Private Pilot - Airship||Sport Pilot - Gyroplane|
|Private Pilot - Powered Parachute||Recreational Pilot - Airplane|
|Private Pilot - Weight-Shift Control||Recreational Pilot - Helicopter|
|Private Pilot Airplane/Recreational Pilot - Transition||Recreational Pilot - Gyroplane|
|Private Pilot Gyroplane/Recreational Pilot - Transition|
|Private Pilot Helicopter/Recreational Pilot - Transition|
|Private Pilot Canadian Conversion|
Realistic test simulation, study and review models, detailed performance graphs, comprehensive study guides and built-in timers give you the confidence you need to ace your FAA exam. Whether you choose to simulate an actual FAA test, or study specific subjects and questions, Prepware has the tools you need.
Also includes ability to generate pop quizzes or exams using sample representative FAA questions. Quizzes can be of any length and on any specific or combination of subjects or learning statement codes. You can print exams, student answer sheets, and instructor master correction keys for quick grading, or save the tests so your students can take these electronically.
ASA’s Prepware combines all the information applicants will find in the Test Prep Series. Prepware gives you everything you need to be confident and prepared for your FAA Knowledge Exams.
Prepware School is available for multi-user, multi-workstation, school, and/or network use (call ASA for details). Prepware brings the accuracy and reliability of ASA's industry-leading Test Prep books to your home or office computer. Complete and easy-to-use, Prepware is the preparation and test tool for today's aviator.
ASA Prepware 2015 Features
- Software replicates what you see when taking the official FAA exam.
- Questions supported with explanations for correct and incorrect answers, FAA references for further study, and airman test report codes for remedial study.
- CX-2 electronic flight computer is built into the program and accessible with a click of a button.
- Review the questions you missed for an on-track learning program; performance graphs track your overall test scores and results in each subject.
- Access Prepware online, anywhere you have an internet connection.
- Receive your test authorization (endorsement) from your instructor or ASA to take the official FAA test.
- Make and save notes while you study.
- Google-like search functions locate a word, phrase, or airman test report code in the entire database of questions, answers, and explanations.
- Create subject-specific pop quizzes or full-length practice exams to take electronically or on paper.
- Download and automatically update the software so you're always using the most current information available.
- Free email subscription service keeps you informed of test changes.
Windows and Macintosh compatible. 1024 x 768 minimum screen resolution, DVD-ROM drive, mouse or other compatible pointing device. PDF file reader for accessing supplemental support documentation. Product registration is required. Internet access is required for registration as well as program and test question updates.
Windows compatible processor, 800 MHz or faster (Windows XP), 1.0 GHz or faster (Vista and Windows 7). 667 MB available hard drive space. 256 MB System RAM (Windows XP), 512 MB RAM (Vista), 1024 MB (Windows 7), 2048 MB (Windows 8/8.1). Microsoft .Net Framework v4.0. If your system does not have this version of .Net Framework already installed, the Prepware installer will install the correct version befor installing the program.
Macintosh computer with Intel processor. 364 MB available hard drive space. OS X Snow Leopard (10.6), 1024 MB RAM. OS X Lion (10.7), OS X Mountain Lion (10.8), OS X Mavericks (10.9) 2048 MB RAM.